It was bad in the 1962-64 weather break down and many people died as a result of it. The ice and permafrost was badly affected and swamps began to freeze, then grow as an ice lake, thaw, swell in to a water lake, dry up, re-fill, freeze over and return to normalcy, but all out of sync' with nature's rhythm. A major cholera outbreak and famine hit the yet to be nation in 1963 and 1964, killing more people.
- President Ivan Antinov.
- Deputy President Vladimir Elbegdorj.
Democratic socialist state.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irkutsk - 328,000.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angarsk - 25,000.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelekhov - 5,552.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yerbogachen - 5,700.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirensk - 5,600.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zima_(town) - 1,550.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulun- 17,500
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikhorevka- 17,500
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tayshet- 17,500
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svirsk- 17,500
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bratsk- 145,000
Subsistence farming, nomadic cattle herding and logging. Minor lignite mining. Bartar
Russian, Evenk, Buriyat and Yakut.
Spiritualist, Orthodox Christianity, Atheist and Shamanism.
Russian, Evenk, Mongols, Buriyat, Yakut, other minor Tungusic groups.
They have several bilateral treaties, of a close nature with Mongolia and Khabarovsk. They are in the Chengdu Pact, Khabarovsk Pact and East Siberian Alliance.