The Kamchatka-Kuril SSR is a democratic soviet socialist serviour state in the former USSR.
- Kura Test Range- 1x 1kt (it did not expolde and burryed it's self 18ft it to the ground).
- Pacific Fleet submarine fleet, Vilyuchinsk (Russian: Вилючинск)- 1x 20kt and 2x 10kt.
- The Magadan-Kolyma gulag- 1x 1kt (did not go off)
- Kolyma gold mine- 1x 1kt (did not go off)
- The Magadan Missile silo- 1x 100kt and 1x 10kt- (the latter did not go off)
- Sokol Airport- 1x 1kt (did not go off)
With Khabarovsk and Yakutia in 1982.
Thyroid and lung cancer is still a major problem, but became much lower since 1974.
Football, ice hockey and darts.
Water and food sourcesEdit
The Death PenaltyEdit
For murder, violent bank robbery with guns, treason, child abuse and sex crimes.