Natural Disaster start times since 1900-Edit
Some incidents would be inevitable due to over overwhelming natural forces or very dumb/evil people. Of coarse you could try to arrest the idiots, pre-empt the disaster with public safety measures a few years before it is due to happen and/or renegotiate any treaties, if you can.
Disaster list source- Wikipedia.
- 2012 Afghanistan earthquakes
- 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami
- 2011 Van earthquake
- 2011 Christchurch earthquake
- 2010 Chile earthquake
- 2008 Sichuan earthquake
- 2008 Bam earthquake
- 2007 Tocopilla earthquake
- 2007 Sumatra earthquakes
- 2005 Sumatra earthquake
- 2005 Miyagi earthquake
- 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami
- 2003 Bam earthquake
- 1999 İzmit earthquake
1998 Papua New Guinea earthquake. Aitape (Jayapura) Tsunami
- 1995 Neftegorsk earthquake
- 1995 Great Hanshin earthquake
- 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake
- 1988 Armenian earthquake
- 1985 Mexico City earthquake
- 1976 Friuli earthquake
- 1964 Alaska earthquake and tsunami
- 1963 Kuril Islands earthquake and tsunami
- 1960 Valdivia earthquake and tsunami
- 1957 Andreanof Islands earthquake, Mount Vsevidof eruption and tsunami
- 1952 Kamchatka earthquake and tsunami
- 1950 Assam-Tibet earthquake
- 1946 Aleutian Islands earthquake and tsunami
- 1935. A 7.1 magnitude earthquake destroys Quetta.
- 1931 Hawke's bay eathquake (NZ)
- 1931 Napier earthquake
- 1930 Irpinia earthquake
- 1930 Napier earthquake
- 1930 Senigallia earthquake
- 1930 Dhubri earthquake
- 1930 Salmas earthquake
- Vulture Earthquake 1930
- 1927 A 8.6 magnitude earthquake in Xining, China
- 1927 A . magnitude eathquake in eastern Yugoslavia
- 1923 Great Kantō earthquake
- 1922 Vallenar earthquake and tsunami
- 2012 Iberian Bush fires
- 2009 Greek bush fires
- 2009 Black Saturday bush fires (Victoria)
- 2009 Boorabbin National Park (Western Australia)
- 2009 California Wildfires
- 2007 Greek forest fires
- 2005 Victorian bush fires (Victoria)
- 2004 Iberian bushfire
- 2003 Canberra firestorm
- 1983 Ash Wednesday bush fires (South Australia and Victoria)
- 1969 Victoria bush fires (Victoria)
- 1967 Tasmanian "Black Tuesday" bush fires (Tasmania)
- 2010 famine in South Sudan, Eritrea and southern Ethiopia
- 2007 famine in Mali, Niger and Chad
- 1992 Sudanese (today's North and South) famine
- 1983–1985 Ethiopian (including today's Eritrea) famine
- 1943 Bengal famine
- The American Dust Bowl 1934 to 1936.
- The Holodomor of 1932 to 1933.
- 2010 Eyjafjallajokull
- 1991 Mount Pinatubo
- 1980 Mount St. Helens.
- Winter of 1939–1940 in the United Kingdom, western Germany and eastern France
- Winter of 1946–1947 in the United Kingdom, Netherlands and Northern Germany
- Winter of 1962–1963 in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- 1972 Iran blizzard
- February 2009 Great Britain and Ireland snowfall
- Winter of 2008–2009 in north Europe, central Europe and western European Russia.
- 2009 Chinese/Japanese/Korean and eastern Siberian winter storms
- 2009 Turkish-Bulgarian Blizzards
- 2008 Chinese winter storms
- Winter of 1990–1991 in Western Europe
Hurricanes, typhoons and cyclonesEdit
- 2012 Hurricane Sandy (North America/Caribbean)
- 2012 Typhoon Haikui (China, Japan, Taiwan and the western Pacific)
- 2011 Hurricane Irene (North America/Caribbean)
- 2007 Hurricane Katrina (USA/Caribbean)
- 2000 Madagascar's major cyclone of 2000/the 2000 Mania River flood. (Madagascar Mauritius and Réunion)
- 1998 Hurricane Mitch (North America/Caribbean)
- 1987 October Storm (UK and northern France)
- 1979 Typhoon Tip (Japan and the western Pacific)
- 1961 Typhoon Nancy (USA/Caribbean)
- 2010 Var floods
- 2010 Central European floods
- 2010 Albania floods
- 2010 West African floods
- 2010 Milwaukee flood
- 2010 Thailand-Cambodian floods
- 2009 Cambodian floods
- 2008 Papua New Guinea floods
- 2008 Cambodian floods
- 1998 Bangladesh floods
- 1953 North Sea Flood/hurricane (UK, N. W. France, Belgium, the Netherlands, N.W. Germany and western Denmark)
- 1927 The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927 strikes 700,000 people in the greatest OTL natural disaster in American history at that time.
- The 2013 Russian meteor event (Chelyabinsk)
- The Peruvian meteorite event of 2007 (Carancas)
- The Vitim event in Siberia 2002 (Vitim)
- The Tunguska event of 1908
- The 1936 North American heat wave.
- 1976 United Kingdom heat wave
- 1980 United States heat wave
- The 1995 Chicago heat wave
- April 2002 Eastern United States heatwave.
- European heat wave of 2003
- European heat wave of 2007
- 2007 Asian heat wave
- January 2008 Alice Springs heatwave
- August 2009, Argentinean heat wave
- 2009 South Australian heat wave
- Northern Hemisphere summer heat wave of 2010
- The Murdering GP Dr Harold Shipman.
- The pedo Sir Jimmy Saville.
- The pedo Marc Detroux.
- The 1990-1991 ecanomic crisis.
- The 2008-2010 automotive crissis
- The 2008 sub-prime loans crisis
- The 2008-2014 European ecanomic colapse
- The 1986-1995 S&L crissis
- The Great Depression of 1929.6-1934.6.
- Bhopal chemical exploitation (assuming it's made or something is made like it under similar circumstances).
- Chernobyl atomic accident (assuming it's made or something is made like it under similar circumstances).
- Fukajima atomic accident (assuming it's made or something is made like it under similar circumstances).
- 3 Mile island atomic accident (assuming it's made or something is made like it under similar circumstances).
- 1997 Southeast Asian haze (assuming Indonesia's farmers are as ruthless and extremist in slash and burn farming in Indonesians' part of Borneo).
- 2005 Malaysian haze (assuming Indonesia's farmers are as ruthless and extremist in slash and burn farming in Indonesians' part of Borneo).
- 2006 Southeast Asian haze (assuming Indonesia's farmers are as ruthless and extremist in slash and burn farming in Indonesians' part of Borneo).