Here is a list of all the known Warsaw Pact and NATO targets in the 1962 atomic attack On the Pacific Ocean Islands. Some like Okinawa were high targets, unlike minor more places like Nauru.
- 1x 10kt- The US garrison on Guam.
- 1x 1kt- The U.S. Coast Guard operated a LORAN transmitting station, LORSTA Palaua.
Alaska's Aleutians IslandEdit
- The State of Alaska Department of Transportation owned Adak Airport on the Aleutians island of Adak- 1x 1kt (did not go off)
- Adak Naval Air Station on the Aleutians island of Adak- 1x 1kt (did not go off)
- Pearl Harbour- 2x 100kt.
- Wheeler NAS- 2x 10kt.
Okinawa (US occupation until OTL 1972)Edit
- Kadena Air Base- 1x 50 kt and 1x 10kt
- Camp Foster- 1x 50 kt and 1x 10kt (did not go off)
- Marine Corps Air Station Futenma- 1x 50 kt, 1x 20kt and 1x 10kt (the 20kt one did not go off)
- Camp Hansen- 1x 50 kt and 1x 10kt (did not go off)
- Camp Schwab- 1x 50 kt and 1x 10kt
- Torii Station- 1x 50 kt, 1x 10kt and 1x 1kt
- Camp Kinser- 1x 50 kt and 1x 10kt (did not go off)
- Naha airport- 1x 1kt (did not go off)
Other lesser territories Edit
- Johnston Atoll- 2x 10kt.
- Kwajalein Atoll-2x 10kt.
- Wake Island-2x 10kt.