- Yasnaya Olovyannaya Soviet strategic missile troops. – 1x 80kt
- Chita missile silo– 1x 45kt
- Nerchinsk Airfield– 1x 15kt
- Nizhniy Tsasuchey airport– 1x 1.5kt
- Olovyannaya Strategic Missile Troops- 1x 1.25mt and 2x 80kt
- Drovyanaya Strategic Missile Troops- 1x 1.25mt and 2x 80kt
It was bad in the 1962-64 weather break down and many people died as a result of it. The ice and permafrost was badly affected and swamps began to freeze, then grow as an ice lake, thaw, swell in to a water lake, dry up, re-fill, freeze over and return to normalcy, but all out of sync' with nature's rhythm. A major cholera outbreak and famine hit the yet to be nation in 1963 and 1964, killing more people.
- Chairman Yuri Orlov.
- Deputy Chairwoman Bolormaa Tsakhia.
Democratic capitalist state.
- Chita (remains of)
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chita,_Zabaykalsky_Krai - 132,500.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baley - 15,500.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerchinsk - 15,600.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mogocha - 15,500.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krasnokamensk,_Zabaykalsky_Krai - 55,000
Subsistence farming, nomadic cattle heading and minor iron and lignite mining. Bartar.
Siberian Russian, Evenk, Buriyat and Yakut.
Spiritualist, Orthodox Christianity, Atheist and Shamanism.
Russian, Evenk, Buriyat, Mongols, Han Chinese, Manchurians, and Yakut.